Sunday 25 November 2012

Soggy Sunday.......

It feels as if it's been raining forever!  We tried to dodge the downpours earlier while down on the seafront to give Small Dog a bracing walk.  There were massive puddles everywhere so she was quickly saturated, as were we!

The sea was really rough, and practically indistinguishable from the sky.... both a threatening shade of dark grey.  Definitely NOT inviting.  However, despite the atrocious weather, there were some hardy souls windsurfing and kite surfing.  I don't think that even a full body wetsuit would protect them from the cold.... and it must have been VERY cold in the sea with the windchill factor.

Back home in the warm and dry, it's felt particularly Sundayish today, and apart from trying to make a decision on decor for the shop I've been completely uninspired to do anything very much.  I've got a backlog of paperwork and filing which I really should tackle before it gets out of hand, as well as a whole boxful of tiny toys to list on the website.  I have made a start on that though, so I can allow myself a small feeling of satisfaction.

I do hope this ennui wears off by tomorrow as I have a to do list of gargantuan proportions to tackle.......


No comments: