Monday 25 February 2013

Mini Miniature Show Workshop.....

So, no sooner have we recovered from one miniature fair than another hoves into view.  However the Mini Miniature Show is online, so we only have to set up a virtual display stand and I don't have to travel any further than the distance between the workroom and my computer in the office so yayy for that..  

I can even do the whole show in my pyjamas, which is a bonus.

The show will be open from March 13-18.  I haven't counted the number of exhibitors yet but it's set to be bigger than ever, with artisans from around the world exhibiting their miniature wares.

This time round I'm also offering a workshop session to make a Shabby Chic Toy Doll's Doll, the details of which can be found HERE.

 Pale Blue

Apricot

Lavender


Jade/Turquoise


Pale Green SOLD OUT


Pale Pink


Daffodil Yellow


Vintage Sepia


Crushed Strawberry



Kits cost $32 (plus shipping) and contain everything needed to complete these little dolls as shown.  Bookings are coming in already, so I would advise anyone who's thinking about doing it to let me know as soon as possible, especially as I will be making the kits to order from a mouth-watering range of colour choices as shown above, all hand-dyed by me.

International students should contact me via the Mini Miniature Show workshop page to book a place and let me know their location so that I can calculate shipping.  I will then send a PayPal invoice for payment and kits will be shipped during the first week of March.

As ever, if anyone needs additional information, just drop me an email and I'll do my best to help.






3 comments:

PastMastery said...

Lovely colours.
What dyes do you use Sandra, to get such, as you say, mouth watering colours?
Sx

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Sue.....

I use Dylon powder dyes, which come in little pots. They can be mixed and the powders store indefinitely.

I'm also thinking of experimenting with some silk dyes, but the Dylon ones work on both silk and synthetic trimmings so are more of a multi-purpose dye.

Sx

PastMastery said...

Thanks Sandra... I want to dye lace. Sx