Saturday 6 April 2013

A blog post revisited.....

One of the problems with having a blog which spans over 7 years and contains around 1200 posts is that it's very difficult to find a particular one.

I'm very lax at adding memory-jogging tags so often, looking for something specific is like hunting for a size 12 between (for the uninitiated that's a VERY small, fine needle) in a large haystack.

For the past few days I've been looking for just such a post, which I vaguely remembered as containing a short animated film showing a little doll shop.  My laxity of late has extended to progress on La Mignonette, my little shop of dolls, which, now that is is assembled, with none of the component pieces littering the workroom, has ground to a halt.

I have some interior fittings but I want to achieve a certain look, and thought that the elusive post containing the animated short, might be it.

Anyway, aside from spending a disproportionate amount of time wandering down memory lane revisiting past posts, I have finally found what I was looking for.

So HERE it is!

I'd much prefer La Mignonette to be rather more benign though....

No comments: