Friday 3 May 2013

That Friday feeling.....

It's been a l-o-n-g week, what with one thing and another.  

That said, I have achieved quite a lot workwise, not to mention the whole house is gleaming like a new pin plus, on this gloriously sunny Friday, we're on the cusp of a long weekend so it's not all bad.

We're hopeful that we might be able to have our first BBQ of the season, but probably not tomorrow as the weather forecast is for showers of rain.  However Sunday and Monday are currently looking good so 'cautious' and 'optimism' are my watchwords.

I'm equally cautious and optimistic about my new little project, which is coming along nicely.  I'm currently at the 'technical' bit which seems to be working despite my Heath Robinson approach.  Perhaps later today I'll be able to move forward to the 'creative' bit, which should go rather more smoothly.

I've even been considering taking up where I left off with La Mignonette, although that would mean messing up my uncharacteristically neat and tidy workroom.  There are lots of little architectural bits and pieces still to do which, individually, would take no time at all.  However, taken in total, they require making a bit of a mess.  Perhaps tomorrow, if the weather IS rubbish, I might take a few hours out for a 'play'.

Today though I have a lot to do before I can down tools so I'd better go and get on......


No comments: