Friday 14 June 2013

Displacement activity Friday......

Reading back over the past several posts, I think there's been rather too much of the trials and tribulations of my workroom makeover.  The fact that it occupies almost my every waking moment and even invades my dreams is neither here nor there.  

I suspect that there's only so much even avid blog readers want or need to know about my curtains (which, incidentally, are now made and packed carefully away pending redecoration) or chalk paint (bought and awaiting application) or the very precise colour of blue I want for the walls (decided upon), so I pledge that I will henceforth make almost no mention of the work in hand, and concentrate instead on more edifying spectacles.

So.

Here's a little something which Small Dog posted on her FB page yesterday..... 




Most of the dogs I've ever known have been musical in some way or other.  Small Dog has a particularly melodious voice in the mezzo soprano range, and has been known to accompany me soulfully on the ukulele and kazoo.

She singing, me playing.

Obviously.......

2 comments:

Anne said...

I've laughed until I snorted. And then laughed some more until I had tears running down my face.
Laughter is good for my soul. Thank you, Small Dog.

Sandra Morris said...

Your comment got trapped in the system Anne, so I only just discovered it..... sorry.

This made me laugh out loud too.... just like Small Dog does, every day.