Wednesday 1 February 2017

VERY Special Offer.... and D'oh!

What a doofus I am!

When people leave comments on a blog post, I always get an email saying there's a comment to moderate and giving me the option to publish it.

Throughout January, I've often responded to questions by clicking 'reply' on the email, thinking that it would go straight to the person who commented.

But no.

No by no nonny no.

I only found out this morning that those reply emails go precisely nowhere!  They come via the blog on a 'no-reply' address.

So, sincere apologies to anyone who asked a direct question.  I thought I'd replied right away but my emails have disappeared into the ether.

Anyways, here's the thing.  I was going to personally, privately email everyone who entered into my January Giveaway Competition, but my otherwise damn fine plan has been thwarted by Blogger's email security (which in some ways is a good thing, but not when you want to get directly in touch with people who have been kind enough to comment and participate!) 

So I'm doing it here instead......  

As a special Thank You for following my blog challenge over the past 30 days, and for participating in our January Giveaway Competition, I’d like to present you with a very special offer!

You can request a made-to-order Jumeau-style toy doll, in the costume and hair colours of your choice for just £20 plus shipping (that's a huge saving of 40% off the ‘made to order’ listing on our website) and I will create the doll specially for you.

These are my very favourite dolls to dress, and during February I will be taking you on another dollmaking journey... showing you the stages involved in dressing one of these gorgeous little dolls.

Here are some examples of my Jumeau-style toy dolls in a selection of different colours!


Navy, pale aqua, silver grey

Dusky pink, sepia, pastel pink

Pastel peach, dark peach, dark orange


Cornflower blue, dark peach, sage green

Buttercup yellow, pastel yellow, olive green


Dark pink
Crimson red

Dark purple

Pastel lavender

Dark plum


Your doll  will be supplied in a bespoke illustrated box, accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity complete with a photograph of YOUR doll! 🙂

If you have ever yearned to own one of my little toy dolls then this is your chance!

To place your order, simply comment on this post stating your name, your email address, your choice of costume shade/colour (see the list at the bottom of this post) and your preferred wig colour, as well as your country of residence so that I can add the relevant postage charge.  
I will not publish these comments, so your name and email address will not appear. 

Alternatively, if you prefer, you can email me directly HERE giving the information requested above.

PLEASE NOTE - This offer is only valid until 28 February

Upon receipt of your order I will send you a PayPal invoice for payment.  Please allow 14-21 days for completion of your order, as your doll will be made to your specifications.

If you need any further information, please let me know, and I’ll do my best to help.

Thanks again for following my dollmaking journey!

Costume colour – choose from

Shade – Pastel, Bright or Dark

Colours – White, Pink, Blue, Green, Jade/Turquoise, Sepia, Lavender, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Peach, Brown, Black


Wig colour – Ash blonde, honey blonde, strawberry blonde, copper auburn, chestnut brown, dark brown, black.



No comments: